Computer Science & Data Science @ UC Berkeley
Research Intern @ IBM Research
I am currently a student at UC Berkeley studying Computer Science and Data Science who loves to use the power of technology. I participate in robotics competitions, write iPhone applications, attend hackathons as time permits, and look for opportunities to work with cool technology. I currently have 6 apps on the Apple App Store used by tens of thousands of people across the world. When I'm away from HAL (my computer), I enjoy playing tennis, flying drones, and traveling. I can read and write Chinese, and speak some Swedish.
- Developed utility in Python for mission planners to assess the viability of a new lunar campaign.
- Created cross-platform Electron app for Urban Air Mobility project - tied together risk assessment from previous summer, genetic algorithm based scheduler, and map overlay visualization
- Performed engineering risk assessment on autonomous flight technology using Python to inform policy decisions.
- Created export tool for 70 GB HAZUS census database to SQLite schema for easier cross-platform hooks into Python.
- Created LSTM model for Chinese Word Segmentation using TensorFlow yielding 1.6% accuracy increase.
- Deployed model onto existing Amazon Web Services backend and replaced older inefficient and inaccurate model.
- Increased developer productivity through creation of MSTest visualization tools in Visual Studio using C#.
- Added to the continuous integration toolset used in enterprise production environment.
Last Updated May 2020